The Wildpreneur Method
Your business is an ecosystem made up of symbiotic relationships & elements. These elements, working in synchronicity, generate an abundant environment beneficial to everyone involved.
Perspective: How you share your unique values and message
Presence: Doing the work & marketing your business
Purpose: The reason you do what you're doing (for yourself & for others)
Profit: Reaping the multi-layered benefits of your work (money, time, impact)
Peace: Planning time to rest & restore to manifest your wildest goals
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
How We Do Business Differently
In the online marketing world, there seem to be two ways to grow your business . . .
- Follow the Harvard business-types with the hard data and methodologies, you probably could make 7 figures but chances are, you’ll feel like shit well before you get there: all hustle, no rest.
- Buy another course from one of the online marketing gurus and you’ll have nothing but $997 less in your bank account: all talk, no substance.
There’s another way to grow your business while tending to your own wellbeing as well as your bank account.
The Wildpreneur Circle is aligned with you and your personal goals. We offer real-world strategies, templates, and guides that meet you where you are in your journey.
We don’t believe in a preconceived notion of success. What’s successful for you is different from any other entrepreneur out there. We help you get where you’re going, honoring your life, your goals, your responsibilities, and your path.
All goals are beautiful.
There’s no shame in figuring out what works best for you and then creating a plan to get there - even if it looks very different from everyone else.Become a Wildpreneur Today!
- First Wednesday of the month Interactive 1.5-hour Workshop to ground you in the theme we'll be working on that month.
- Third Wednesday of the month we'll gather for a 1.5-hour group coaching session so you can benefit from real-time support from Carmen and your peers.
NY Times Best Selling Author & founder of Wayfinder Life Coach Training
I love working with Carmen. She's always learning more about best practices for online marketing, she puts her whole heart into her work, and she always strives to keep her innovative ideas aligned with her client's integrity. She has energized my company and brought in many positive results.
My favorite thing about Carmen is that she shares my ideal of making every customer connection—emails, FaceBook Live broadcasts, webinars—a form of service. It's a style of marketing that puts the customer first, and I love that. I also love the data and critical analysis we've been able to do with Carmen's help. She's a bundle of energy who always aims to give, rather than take, and I consider myself very lucky to work with her.
Writer & Marketing Strategist
I knew when I was making a change in the direction of my business, I had to call in marketing support. Enter Carmen and her magical strategic mind. In just a few short weeks, I saw huge gains in the visibility of my content (currently up 71% in reach and 58% in engagement), and I have a plan to follow for my content creation and new marketing strategy.
Carmen is a dream to work with - she's patient, kind, responsive, and really understands my vision -- even when I don't! She's also not afraid to steer you back on track when getting distracted by shiny objects. Take a ticket to work with Carmen now before her dance card is full! Highly recommend!
Meet Your Host, Carmen Schreffler
Carmen works with life coaches, spiritual mentors, authors, and purpose-driven entrepreneurs to combine their innate inner wisdom with proven business strategies to craft doable action plans.
This strategy takes successful businesses from plateaued to profitable, and from exhausting to expansive.
When we work together, we make...
...5-figure launches without sleepless nights
...7-figure launches without 6-figure ad spend
...time slow down (think: family dinners, carpools, massages, date night, and long walks)
Clients have included men and women worldwide including Byron Katie, Martha Beck, Bev Barnes, and Abigail (Steidley) Morgan.
The Regenerative Business Group is for you . . .
- if you want to leave behind hustle and shame culture
- if you want to re-imagine what it means to market your business
- if you desire a business based on self-compassion AND winning
- if you believe that we can create a more equitable world, one small-step at a time
- if you want to leave culture behind and embrace creating a business that follows your personal north star